Tag Archives | Startup
Why do annual reviews make people so uncomfortable? Blogger and award winning journalist, Jody Glynn Patrick, explains.
Being a business owner means all of the hard decisions fall to you. Blogger and award winning business journalist, Jody Glynn Patrick, outlines a decision making process to help you make the best hard decision.
Blogger and award winning business journalist Jody Glynn Patrick missed an opportunity to engage a willing mind. Now, she's sharing her cautionary tale with you in hopes that you'll learn from her mistake.
How do you get your way? Jedi mind tricks? Hypnosis? According to blogger Jody Glynn Patrick there's an easier way.
Sometimes things happen in our personal lives that spill into our professional lives. Most small business owners can't afford any distractions. Blogger and award winning journalist, Jody Glynn Patrick, has some advice that will help cool off your hot head.
It's only a three letter word but it can be the difference between success and failure. Blogger and award winning journalist Jody Glynn Patrick talks about the importance of "yet."
You're ready to quit your day job and go out on your own? Blogger Jason Mueller says not so fast! He thinks you should consider these three things before you resign from your current position.
Feeling overwhelmed at work? It might be time to get organized! Blogger and soloprenuer Dawn Mentzer tells you how she got her ducks in a row.
Looking for a business coach? According to blogger La Juana Whitmore not all business coaches are created equal. She tells you how to pick the right one for your organization in this post.
TDS Connect Business Blog
Learn more about how TDS Business can help your company with innovative business communications services and solutions. Discover TDS Fiber, Internet, Phone and VoIP Services.
- FTC puts advertisers on notice: honest opinions only October 13, 2021
- Make your home (and/or home office) energy efficient October 6, 2021
- 5 podcasts to help grow your business September 30, 2021
- Sun outages expected Sept. 30 to Oct. 13 September 29, 2021
- How to spot, stop, and report post-disaster scams September 3, 2021
- Give ‘Em What They Want: The Small Perk with the Big Payoff September 18, 2012
- Work-Life Balance is a scam July 11, 2013
- How to Maintain Productivity While Working Virtually October 11, 2012
- The ‘Big Five’ office annoyances & How to deal with them February 11, 2013
- What Game of Thrones teaches us about business communications March 15, 2013
- The Coworking Kitchen: Making People Feel at Home In Our Space: […] members assist by marking and tossing th...
- Salina: good...
- Sophie: Great rules and great post! You'd think that this...
- Steve Hubacher: the 1st commandment should be "If you take the la...
- Anna Larson: I could never even fathom not communicating with a...
2014 advice Barclay Pollak biz Biz Advice Business business advice Business Internet business news Business Tips entrepreneur Facebook high speed internet HR InBusiness Jason Mueller jody glynn Patrick Leadership managedIP managedIP Hosted Marketing office life productivity sales Small Biz small business SMB SMBs social media Startup Stephanie Reed TDS TDS Biz Blog TDSBizBlog TDS Business TDS Business Blog TDS Telecom TDS Tips Technology telecommuting Tips and Advice twitter Ty Kiisel VoIP Wisconsin