Tag Archives | Startup
Why we hate criticism – and how to get past it
By Jody Glynn Patrick on October 1, 2020 in Tips & Advice
Why do annual reviews make people so uncomfortable? Blogger and award winning journalist, Jody Glynn Patrick, explains.
How to make the best (hard) decision
By Jody Glynn Patrick on September 25, 2020 in Tips & Advice
Being a business owner means all of the hard decisions fall to you. Blogger and award winning business journalist, Jody Glynn Patrick, outlines a decision making process to help you make the best hard decision.
How to kill curiosity
By Jody Glynn Patrick on August 16, 2020 in Tips & Advice
Blogger and award winning business journalist Jody Glynn Patrick missed an opportunity to engage a willing mind. Now, she's sharing her cautionary tale with you in hopes that you'll learn from her mistake.
The psychology of getting what you want
By Jody Glynn Patrick on July 4, 2020 in Tips & Advice
How do you get your way? Jedi mind tricks? Hypnosis? According to blogger Jody Glynn Patrick there's an easier way.
3 questions to help you vent a headful of steam
By Jody Glynn Patrick on June 18, 2020 in Tips & Advice
Sometimes things happen in our personal lives that spill into our professional lives. Most small business owners can't afford any distractions. Blogger and award winning journalist, Jody Glynn Patrick, has some advice that will help cool off your hot head.
The best answer to your challenge is “Yet”
By Jody Glynn Patrick on March 19, 2020 in Tips & Advice
It's only a three letter word but it can be the difference between success and failure. Blogger and award winning journalist Jody Glynn Patrick talks about the importance of "yet."
You think you’re ready to start a business?
By Guest Blogger on October 28, 2015 in Tips & Advice
You're ready to quit your day job and go out on your own? Blogger Jason Mueller says not so fast! He thinks you should consider these three things before you resign from your current position.
3 tips to help you get (and stay) organized
By Guest Blogger on October 8, 2015 in Tips & Advice
Feeling overwhelmed at work? It might be time to get organized! Blogger and soloprenuer Dawn Mentzer tells you how she got her ducks in a row.
How do I find the right business coach?
By Guest Blogger on September 30, 2015 in Tips & Advice
Looking for a business coach? According to blogger La Juana Whitmore not all business coaches are created equal. She tells you how to pick the right one for your organization in this post.
TDS Connect Business Blog
Learn more about how TDS Business can help your company with innovative business communications services and solutions. Discover TDS Fiber Internet, Phone, VoIP Solutions and TV.
- Scammers are hijacking job ads. Here’s how to spot the fakes May 22, 2023
- A small business success story: Lonesome Cottage Furniture Co. May 8, 2023
- How to “go green” and improve your business’ image April 24, 2023
- TDS honored as a 2023 VETS Indexes Recognized Employer April 14, 2023
- The 2023 tax scam all business owners should know! April 4, 2023
- Give ‘Em What They Want: The Small Perk with the Big Payoff September 18, 2012
- Work-Life Balance is a scam July 11, 2013
- How to Maintain Productivity While Working Virtually October 11, 2012
- The ‘Big Five’ office annoyances & How to deal with them February 11, 2013
- What Game of Thrones teaches us about business communications March 15, 2013
- Shane Corcoran: I get so excited when i read things like this. Tec...
- Rae Ann Rockhill: This behavior is just rude, no matter who is doing...
- GS: I have to respectively say that I think this artic...
- dboegli: Thank you for your excellent work on the TDS blog ...
- Kathy Mangan: Happy Travels Jody! I have enjoyed your articles o...
advice Barclay Pollak biz Biz Advice Business business advice Business Internet business news Business Tips entrepreneur Facebook high speed internet HR InBusiness Jason Mueller jody glynn Patrick Leadership LinkedIn managedIP managedIP Hosted Marketing productivity sales Small Biz small business SMB SMBs social media Startup Stephanie Reed TDS TDS Biz Blog TDSBizBlog TDS Business TDS Business Blog TDS Telecom TDS Tips Technology telecommuting Tips and Advice twitter Ty Kiisel VoIP Wisconsin work from home