Tag Archives | managedIP
The holiday season is almost here! That means you’ll be spending some much needed time away from the office. But time away doesn’t mean you’ll leave your customers hanging if they’re in a pinch. This month our expert will show you not one, not two, but three ways managedIP (mIP) will help you stay connected with your customers while you're reconnecting with friends and family.
Jeff Schulz, IT Director for O'Connell Pharmacy was excited for TDS to come to Sun Prairie, Wisconsin. With too much downtime with their previous provider, Jeff wanted a more reliable connection—and that's exactly what he received when fiber was hooked up. See what he had to say about his experience with TDS so far.
How do I reset my passcode or password? What’s a passcode? What’s a password? Why can’t I use 12345678? Have you found yourself pondering these managedIP related questions? Get ready to put your mind at ease! This month our managedIP expert will answer these questions plus much, much more.
Have you ever considered tweaking how your business’s information appears on your customer’s caller ID’s when you contact them? Do you find yourself pondering how to upload a list of contacts to your enterprise directory? It’s all possible! Our managedIP Hosted expert will show you how to complete all of this.
Did you know you can view every webinar we’ve done for four years on demand? It’s true. Now this particularly applies to our customers with managedIP (our unified communication phone product). It’s also not a bad idea to check these out if you’re considering getting managedIP
This month’s managedIP Educational webinar falls on the first official day of summer! You don’t want to miss this 15 minute webinar. Right after this webinar is over you will have the tools you need to leave your desk behind, but not your responsibilities - so you can go and soak up some sweet summer sun.
This month’s managedIP webinar was a good one! The subject at hand? Call Forwarding.
This month’s managedIP webinar is one you won’t want to miss. As a customer, there’s nothing more frustrating than getting the run-around when you’re just trying to get answers or pay a bill. That’s why your business needs to setup Custom Call Routing.
Maintaining your system is important, so we’ll show you how to remove personal settings in web portal. We’ll also show you how to reset the name recording in the voice mail box by calling in through the phone.
TDS Connect Business Blog
Learn more about how TDS Business can help your company with innovative business communications services and solutions. Discover TDS Fiber, Internet, Phone and VoIP Services.
- 7 Time Saving Tips for Working With Freelancers January 17, 2019
- Top Business Blogs of 2018 January 7, 2019
- 7 tips for a happy year December 31, 2018
- 10 commandments of kitchen etiquette in the workplace December 26, 2018
- Top 5 business podcasts for 2019 December 20, 2018
- Give ‘Em What They Want: The Small Perk with the Big Payoff September 18, 2012
- Work-Life Balance is a scam July 11, 2013
- What Game of Thrones teaches us about business communications March 15, 2013
- How to Maintain Productivity While Working Virtually October 11, 2012
- The ‘Big Five’ office annoyances & How to deal with them February 11, 2013
- Anna Larson: I could never even fathom not communicating with a...
- Expect the unexpected from TDS Telecom - Chain Magazine: […] a recent letter to employee hopefuls Pre...
- 7 Benefits You Will Have When Going International With Your Startup: […] Every employee needs to be a member of y...
- Tim: With such a tremendous surge, what is the govt doi...
- Shane Corcoran: I get so excited when i read things like this. Tec...
advice Barclay Pollak biz Biz Advice Business business advice Business Internet business news Business Tips entrepreneur Facebook high speed internet HR InBusiness Jason Mueller jody glynn Patrick Leadership LinkedIn managedIP managedIP Hosted Marketing productivity sales Small Biz small business SMB SMBs social media Startup Stephanie Reed TDS TDS Biz Blog TDSBizBlog TDS Business TDS Business Blog TDS Telecom TDS Tips Technology telecommuting Tips and Advice twitter Ty Kiisel VoIP Wisconsin work from home