Tag Archives | managedIP
Making telecom decisions can be difficult, and having a trusted advisor to talk to is invaluable.
Giving back is good business practice, no matter your size, location, or industry. Even small efforts resonate well with your consumers, and the sooner you get involved, the better.
The latest business customer testimonial features founder and inventor of Squatty Potty, Bobby Edwards. Edwards praised TDS' ability to scale with his company as they navigated the journey from Shark Tank to becoming a "$30 million cult juggernaut."
Jeff Schulz, IT Director for O'Connell Pharmacy was excited for TDS to come to Sun Prairie, Wisconsin. With too much downtime with their previous provider, Jeff wanted a more reliable connection—and that's exactly what he received when fiber was hooked up. See what he had to say about his experience with TDS so far.
The holiday season is almost here! That means you’ll be spending some much needed time away from the office. But time away doesn’t mean you’ll leave your customers hanging if they’re in a pinch. This month our expert will show you not one, not two, but three ways managedIP (mIP) will help you stay connected with your customers while you're reconnecting with friends and family.
How do I reset my passcode or password? What’s a passcode? What’s a password? Why can’t I use 12345678? Have you found yourself pondering these managedIP related questions? Get ready to put your mind at ease! This month our managedIP expert will answer these questions plus much, much more.
Have you ever considered tweaking how your business’s information appears on your customer’s caller ID’s when you contact them? Do you find yourself pondering how to upload a list of contacts to your enterprise directory? It’s all possible! Our managedIP Hosted expert will show you how to complete all of this.
Did you know you can view every webinar we’ve done for four years on demand? It’s true. Now this particularly applies to our customers with managedIP (our unified communication phone product). It’s also not a bad idea to check these out if you’re considering getting managedIP
This month’s managedIP Educational webinar falls on the first official day of summer! You don’t want to miss this 15 minute webinar. Right after this webinar is over you will have the tools you need to leave your desk behind, but not your responsibilities - so you can go and soak up some sweet summer sun.
TDS Connect Business Blog
Learn more about how TDS Business can help your company with innovative business communications services and solutions. Discover TDS Fiber, Internet, Phone and VoIP Services.
- Are You Ready for a Digital Business Transformation? January 12, 2020
- The long-term investment value of fiber for business January 5, 2020
- Sustainability in your lunch box December 22, 2019
- Productivity Hack: Tips for quality sleep December 19, 2019
- Seven benefits of fast internet December 16, 2019
- Give ‘Em What They Want: The Small Perk with the Big Payoff September 18, 2012
- Work-Life Balance is a scam July 11, 2013
- What Game of Thrones teaches us about business communications March 15, 2013
- How to Maintain Productivity While Working Virtually October 11, 2012
- The ‘Big Five’ office annoyances & How to deal with them February 11, 2013
- The Coworking Kitchen: Making People Feel at Home In Our Space: […] members assist by marking and tossing th...
- Salina: good...
- Sophie: Great rules and great post! You'd think that this...
- Steve Hubacher: the 1st commandment should be "If you take the la...
- Anna Larson: I could never even fathom not communicating with a...
advice Barclay Pollak biz Biz Advice Business business advice Business Internet business news Business Tips entrepreneur Facebook high speed internet HR InBusiness Jason Mueller jody glynn Patrick Leadership LinkedIn managedIP managedIP Hosted Marketing productivity sales Small Biz small business SMB SMBs social media Startup Stephanie Reed TDS TDS Biz Blog TDSBizBlog TDS Business TDS Business Blog TDS Telecom TDS Tips Technology telecommuting Tips and Advice twitter Ty Kiisel VoIP Wisconsin work from home