Tag Archives | biz
Why do annual reviews make people so uncomfortable? Blogger and award winning journalist, Jody Glynn Patrick, explains.
Being a business owner means all of the hard decisions fall to you. Blogger and award winning business journalist, Jody Glynn Patrick, outlines a decision making process to help you make the best hard decision.
Blogger and award winning business journalist Jody Glynn Patrick missed an opportunity to engage a willing mind. Now, she's sharing her cautionary tale with you in hopes that you'll learn from her mistake.
Your mother always told you it isn't nice to stare. Now there may be some science to support that notion.
How do you get your way? Jedi mind tricks? Hypnosis? According to blogger Jody Glynn Patrick there's an easier way.
It's only a three letter word but it can be the difference between success and failure. Blogger and award winning journalist Jody Glynn Patrick talks about the importance of "yet."
The TDS field services team in Vermont has a lot to pat itself on the back for in 2016. David Colbert, manager of Field Services,… more...
Is being your own boss as good as it sounds? Blogger Stephanie Reed recently decided to do just that. Now, she's sharing her experience.
Feeling overwhelmed at work? It might be time to get organized! Blogger and soloprenuer Dawn Mentzer tells you how she got her ducks in a row.
TDS Connect Business Blog
Learn more about how TDS Business can help your company with innovative business communications services and solutions. Discover TDS Fiber Internet, Phone, VoIP Solutions and TV.
- Crush your business’ 2023 goals by making them SMART January 25, 2023
- Hybrid work is the future, here’s how TDS can help your business January 12, 2023
- TDS rakes in awards in 2022 December 28, 2022
- Shop small on Small Business Saturday! November 26, 2022
- TDS’ worry-free installation makes switching providers easy November 16, 2022
- Give ‘Em What They Want: The Small Perk with the Big Payoff September 18, 2012
- Work-Life Balance is a scam July 11, 2013
- How to Maintain Productivity While Working Virtually October 11, 2012
- The ‘Big Five’ office annoyances & How to deal with them February 11, 2013
- What Game of Thrones teaches us about business communications March 15, 2013
- The Coworking Kitchen: Making People Feel at Home In Our Space: […] members assist by marking and tossing th...
- Salina: good...
- Sophie: Great rules and great post! You'd think that this...
- Steve Hubacher: the 1st commandment should be "If you take the la...
- Anna Larson: I could never even fathom not communicating with a...
advice Barclay Pollak biz Biz Advice Business business advice Business Internet business news Business Tips entrepreneur Facebook high speed internet HR InBusiness Jason Mueller jody glynn Patrick Leadership LinkedIn managedIP managedIP Hosted Marketing productivity sales Small Biz small business SMB SMBs social media Startup Stephanie Reed TDS TDS Biz Blog TDSBizBlog TDS Business TDS Business Blog TDS Telecom TDS Tips Technology telecommuting Tips and Advice twitter Ty Kiisel VoIP Wisconsin work from home