Tag Archives | SMB
Why do annual reviews make people so uncomfortable? Blogger and award winning journalist, Jody Glynn Patrick, explains.
Being a business owner means all of the hard decisions fall to you. Blogger and award winning business journalist, Jody Glynn Patrick, outlines a decision making process to help you make the best hard decision.
Blogger and award winning business journalist Jody Glynn Patrick missed an opportunity to engage a willing mind. Now, she's sharing her cautionary tale with you in hopes that you'll learn from her mistake.
Your mother always told you it isn't nice to stare. Now there may be some science to support that notion.
Sometimes things happen in our personal lives that spill into our professional lives. Most small business owners can't afford any distractions. Blogger and award winning journalist, Jody Glynn Patrick, has some advice that will help cool off your hot head.
It's only a three letter word but it can be the difference between success and failure. Blogger and award winning journalist Jody Glynn Patrick talks about the importance of "yet."
Read this post from blogger Barclay Pollak before you complete the taxes for your small business.
Is being your own boss as good as it sounds? Blogger Stephanie Reed recently decided to do just that. Now, she's sharing her experience.
You're ready to quit your day job and go out on your own? Blogger Jason Mueller says not so fast! He thinks you should consider these three things before you resign from your current position.
TDS Connect Business Blog
Learn more about how TDS Business can help your company with innovative business communications services and solutions. Discover TDS Fiber Internet, Phone, VoIP Solutions and TV.
- Special TDS program helps local businesses and nonprofits November 29, 2023
- Protect yourself from phone fraud this holiday season November 13, 2023
- How to effectively thank your customers this Thanksgiving November 2, 2023
- Unmasking the cybersecurity ghouls of the digital realm October 19, 2023
- How to immediately improve your business’ customer service October 3, 2023
- Give ‘Em What They Want: The Small Perk with the Big Payoff September 18, 2012
- Work-Life Balance is a scam July 11, 2013
- How to Maintain Productivity While Working Virtually October 11, 2012
- The ‘Big Five’ office annoyances & How to deal with them February 11, 2013
- What Game of Thrones teaches us about business communications March 15, 2013
- Shane Corcoran: I get so excited when i read things like this. Tec...
- Rae Ann Rockhill: This behavior is just rude, no matter who is doing...
- GS: I have to respectively say that I think this artic...
- dboegli: Thank you for your excellent work on the TDS blog ...
- Kathy Mangan: Happy Travels Jody! I have enjoyed your articles o...
advice Barclay Pollak biz Biz Advice Business business advice Business Internet business news Business Tips entrepreneur Facebook Featured high speed internet HR InBusiness Jason Mueller jody glynn Patrick Leadership LinkedIn managedIP managedIP Hosted Marketing productivity sales Small Biz small business SMB SMBs social media Startup Stephanie Reed TDS TDS Biz Blog TDSBizBlog TDS Business TDS Business Blog TDS Telecom TDS Tips Technology telecommuting Tips and Advice twitter Ty Kiisel VoIP Wisconsin