By now, you may have heard the prediction that over half of the workforce will be independent contractors within the coming decade. While this is… more...
The latest business customer testimonial features founder and inventor of Squatty Potty, Bobby Edwards. Edwards praised TDS' ability to scale with his company as they navigated the journey from Shark Tank to becoming a "$30 million cult juggernaut."
For the second year in a row, TDS is named to Forbes’ America's Best Employers for Diversity list. Based on the ratings from employees at U.S. Cellular, TDS Telecom, OneNeck IT Solutions, and Suttle Straus, Telephone and Data Systems comes in at #301, out of 500 companies.
Some think sleep is a waste of time, including inventor Thomas Edison, whose light bulb has helped many of us burn the midnight oil. But in reality, sleep is incredibly important. You also may not have been born with genius-level intelligence and have to report to a job each day. This raises the stakes when it comes to the level of productivity you're asked to be at.
Fiber outlasts copper cables because it doesn’t corrode, doesn’t conduct electricity, and has a more secure track record. Learn more about why fiber optics makes for a reliable business internet connection.
Since 1976, Black History Month has been designated to remember the contributions of people of the African Diaspora. Today, we'll take a look at the contributions of a few African American inventors that paved the way for Telecommunications and Broadband technology.
Cell phone addiction is a real thing at work and at home according to Innerlight Media Group founder Simon Sinek. He's sounding the warning bell on the use of phones and social media across all demographics.
Use Your (Billable) Time Wisely There are many reasons to bring Freelancers into an organization. They can be invaluable when you need a specific type… more...
The Super Bowl is arguably the most important day of the year for advertisers. With 100 million Americans watching the big game, the Super Bowl is paramount. This year, a 30 second ad during the Super Bowl LIII costs advertisers $5.25 million. That amount of money means there is a lot of pressure on an ad to be memorable – especially today, when ads are sometimes talked about more than the game itself.
TDS Connect Business Blog
Learn more about how TDS Business can help your company with innovative business communications services and solutions. Discover TDS Fiber, Internet, Phone and VoIP Services.
- On Demand is In Demand March 25, 2019
- Squatty Potty talks TDS March 12, 2019
- TDS named to Forbes’ America’s Best Employers for Diversity list March 4, 2019
- Productivity Hack: Tips for quality sleep February 22, 2019
- What Makes Fiber A More Reliable Business Internet Connection? February 20, 2019
- Give ‘Em What They Want: The Small Perk with the Big Payoff September 18, 2012
- Work-Life Balance is a scam July 11, 2013
- What Game of Thrones teaches us about business communications March 15, 2013
- How to Maintain Productivity While Working Virtually October 11, 2012
- The ‘Big Five’ office annoyances & How to deal with them February 11, 2013
- Comprehensive Guide to Managing Independent Contractor Compliance – Business Article – Business Blog: […] (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || )...
- Top Business Blogs of 2018 – Business Article – Business Blog: […] (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || )...
- Small Business and Freelancing Roundup: Week of 01/02/19 | InvoiceBerry Blog: […] 3. It’s never too late to talk abo...
- Sophie: Great rules and great post! You'd think that this...
- Steve Hubacher: the 1st commandment should be "If you take the la...
advice Barclay Pollak biz Biz Advice Business business advice Business Internet business news Business Tips entrepreneur Facebook high speed internet HR InBusiness Jason Mueller jody glynn Patrick Leadership LinkedIn managedIP managedIP Hosted Marketing productivity sales Small Biz small business SMB SMBs social media Startup Stephanie Reed TDS TDS Biz Blog TDSBizBlog TDS Business TDS Business Blog TDS Telecom TDS Tips Technology telecommuting Tips and Advice twitter Ty Kiisel VoIP Wisconsin work from home