You've landed your first internship. You're thinking, "Wow, I might actually become a real, gainfully-employed adult one day." Here’s my best advice for how to crush your internship and get the absolute most out of it. (And for those of you far-removed from the intern life, here’s a little window into the experience of one.)
How do I reset my passcode or password? What’s a passcode? What’s a password? Why can’t I use 12345678? Have you found yourself pondering these managedIP related questions? Get ready to put your mind at ease! This month our managedIP expert will answer these questions plus much, much more.
Recently, TDS Telecom President and CEO, Jim Butman decided to challenge job-seekers and future professionals alike to take a look at TDS. It’s no secret; CEOs nationwide are facing record unemployment levels, coupled with a widening skills gap. Here's my take as a millennial who works at TDS.
The Better Business Bureau, a non-profit whose focus is "advancing marketplace trust," recently reported perhaps one of the most dangerous scams yet. Businesses are being contacted by imposters posing as the Better Business Bureau itself.
"I had to look it up, because it's really an American Holiday," said Luis Chavez, lead software engineer, in the spirit of full disclosure. After doing a bit of research, Luis was happy to talk about the sentiment behind National Hispanic Heritage Month and its impact.
Data breaches are occurring at a rate higher than ever, and they’re happening at businesses. In fact, 75% of retailers in the U.S. have been hit in 2018 according to a new report, while last year 50% were hit.
Millions of Americans are affected by fraud each year. It’s nasty, difficult and can happen to just about anyone. You don’t have to be completely lost and on your own if you’re scammed. The Federal Trade Commission actually offers more than 100 videos and publications on what to do if you or your business has been scammed.
Have you ever considered tweaking how your business’s information appears on your customer’s caller ID’s when you contact them? Do you find yourself pondering how to upload a list of contacts to your enterprise directory? It’s all possible! Our managedIP Hosted expert will show you how to complete all of this.
The TDS Commercial Sales and Marketing Groups are bringing yet another Fiber Forum event to a community in Dane County. This time, it’s for Cottage Grove. With successful presentations in McFarland, Oregon, and Deforest, TDS would like to offer one more quick, educational forum to both inform and field any questions from business professionals in the area.
TDS Connect Business Blog
Learn more about how TDS Business can help your company with innovative business communications services and solutions. Discover TDS Fiber, Internet, Phone and VoIP Services.
- How to intern like a boss October 19, 2018
- Passwords & Passcodes Webinar October 12, 2018
- TDS CEO taking recruitment to a new level October 8, 2018
- Better Business Bureau reports imposter scam October 4, 2018
- Hispanic Heritage Month: An employee’s perspective September 28, 2018
- Give ‘Em What They Want: The Small Perk with the Big Payoff September 18, 2012
- Work-Life Balance is a scam July 11, 2013
- What Game of Thrones teaches us about business communications March 15, 2013
- How to Maintain Productivity While Working Virtually October 11, 2012
- The ‘Big Five’ office annoyances & How to deal with them February 11, 2013
- Shane Corcoran: I get so excited when i read things like this. Tec...
- Rae Ann Rockhill: This behavior is just rude, no matter who is doing...
- GS: I have to respectively say that I think this artic...
- dboegli: Thank you for your excellent work on the TDS blog ...
- Kathy Mangan: Happy Travels Jody! I have enjoyed your articles o...
advice Barclay Pollak biz Biz Advice Business business advice Business Internet business news Business Tips entrepreneur Facebook high speed internet HR InBusiness Jason Mueller jody glynn Patrick Leadership managedIP managedIP Hosted Marketing productivity sales Small Biz small business SMB SMBs social media Startup Stephanie Reed TDS TDSBizBlog TDS Biz Blog TDS Business TDS Business Blog TDS Telecom TDS Tips Technology telecommuting Tips and Advice twitter Ty Kiisel VoIP Wisconsin work work from home