Archive | ProductsRSS feed for this section
Disasters happen, whether natural or unnatural, and it's important to be prepared for when your business is impacted by one. You can still be there for your customers, even if your physical location closes.
Accidents happen and you never know when your business might be impacted. Your physical location may shut its doors, but that doesn’t mean you can’t be there for your customers and keep your business moving forward. This month our expert will show you how TDS’ managedIP Hosted VoIP phone service can help keep your business open even if disaster strikes your physical location.
A new fiber internet expansion project, aimed at providing businesses 1 gigabit internet service, is now underway in Madison, Wisconsin. TDS Telecom made the announcement this past week.
TDS’ managedIP Hosted Unified Communications solution helps you stay connected to coworkers and clients using whichever device is most convenient. This month our expert will show you how this powerful tool helps you stay in contact without being tethered to your desk.
The TDS Business Referral program is back and with new improvements to help you put more money in your pockets! You can now earn up to a $500 gift card when a business you refer signs up for new services OR upgrades their current package.
This month's managedIP webinar was an important one. In a time where customer service is paramount, you never want to put a customer on hold. Of course, that’s not realistic, and sometimes you have to.
For this month’s biotech review, we’re exploring 2018 announcements of breakthrough medical therapies. The Federal Drug Administration’s Breakthrough Therapy designation is “a process designed to expedite the development and review of drugs that are intended to treat a serious condition and preliminary clinical evidence indicates that the drug may demonstrate substantial improvement over available therapy on a clinically significant endpoint(s).” In layman’s terms, these treatments show great promise over existing drugs:
One of the main value propositions of setting up a fiber connection is simply a faster internet connection for your business. Discover how fiber optic high-speed internet can also improve your communication.
Fiber outlasts copper cables because it doesn’t corrode, doesn’t conduct electricity, and has a more secure track record. Learn more about why fiber optics makes for a reliable business internet connection.
TDS Connect Business Blog
Learn more about how TDS Business can help your company with innovation business communications services and solutions. Discover TDS Fiber, Internet, Phone and VoIP Services.
- In case you missed it: Disaster Preparation May 25, 2018
- Helping your team deal with change May 24, 2018
- Life hack for stress reduction: Mindfulness Meditation May 18, 2018
- managedIP Webinar: Disaster preparation May 15, 2018
- Biotech Review: What your body reveals about you. May 11, 2018
- Give ‘Em What They Want: The Small Perk with the Big Payoff September 18, 2012
- Work-Life Balance is a scam July 11, 2013
- What Game of Thrones teaches us about business communications March 15, 2013
- How to Maintain Productivity While Working Virtually October 11, 2012
- The ‘Big Five’ office annoyances & How to deal with them February 11, 2013
- Mike: One thing that I have used in travel as well as at...
- PrasantaShee: If you wish to have free HD VOIP Audio conferencin...
- Bernadette Burg: I agree with some of the awareness of Gen Z, howev...
- Patrick Yates: Great piece!!...
- In the Know: What’s new in biotech agriculture | TDS Business: […] sex-war waged against moths? Remember ou...
2014 advice Barclay Pollak biz Biz Advice Business business advice business news Business Tips email entrepreneur Facebook HR InBusiness Jason Mueller jody glynn Patrick Leadership managedIP managedIP Hosted Marketing Mike MacDonald productivity sales Small Biz small business SMB SMBs social media Startup Stephanie Reed TDS TDSBizBlog TDS Biz Blog TDS Business TDS Business Blog TDS Telecom Technology telecommuting Tips and Advice twitter Ty Kiisel VoIP Wisconsin work work from home