Archive | ProductsRSS feed for this section
The initial cost of a fiber optic connection is higher than traditional connections, however if you were to look at the long-term costs, fiber could ultimately save your company money. Learn more about how TDS can support your business’s transition to fiber and see if TDS fiber is available in your area.
Small chunks of time waiting on your business internet connection significantly add up over the year. With a symmetrical connection, you will not see internet bottlenecks, will experience faster uploads, and enjoy better access to the cloud.
When you are researching for a business high-speed internet connection, undoubtedly the price is a huge deciding factor. Take a step back from thinking just about the price and see what each connection offers at a glance.
The latest business customer testimonial features founder and inventor of Squatty Potty, Bobby Edwards. Edwards praised TDS' ability to scale with his company as they navigated the journey from Shark Tank to becoming a "$30 million cult juggernaut."
Some think sleep is a waste of time, including inventor Thomas Edison, whose light bulb has helped many of us burn the midnight oil. But in reality, sleep is incredibly important. You also may not have been born with genius-level intelligence and have to report to a job each day. This raises the stakes when it comes to the level of productivity you're asked to be at.
Fiber outlasts copper cables because it doesn’t corrode, doesn’t conduct electricity, and has a more secure track record. Learn more about why fiber optics makes for a reliable business internet connection.
The Super Bowl is arguably the most important day of the year for advertisers. With 100 million Americans watching the big game, the Super Bowl is paramount. This year, a 30 second ad during the Super Bowl LIII costs advertisers $5.25 million. That amount of money means there is a lot of pressure on an ad to be memorable – especially today, when ads are sometimes talked about more than the game itself.
According to the 2018 Fixed Broadband report, TDS Telecom holds the first place spot for fastest upload and download speeds in both the Madison area and Wisconsin at large.
The holiday season is almost here! That means you’ll be spending some much needed time away from the office. But time away doesn’t mean you’ll leave your customers hanging if they’re in a pinch. This month our expert will show you not one, not two, but three ways managedIP (mIP) will help you stay connected with your customers while you're reconnecting with friends and family.
TDS Connect Business Blog
Learn more about how TDS Business can help your company with innovative business communications services and solutions. Discover TDS Fiber, Internet, Phone and VoIP Services.
- The long-term investment value of fiber for business May 6, 2019
- Prairie Athletic Club’s experience with TDS May 2, 2019
- What symmetrical speed means for your business internet April 25, 2019
- Are You Ready for a Digital Business Transformation? April 19, 2019
- The different types of high speed internet for business April 12, 2019
- Give ‘Em What They Want: The Small Perk with the Big Payoff September 18, 2012
- Work-Life Balance is a scam July 11, 2013
- What Game of Thrones teaches us about business communications March 15, 2013
- How to Maintain Productivity While Working Virtually October 11, 2012
- The ‘Big Five’ office annoyances & How to deal with them February 11, 2013
- Comprehensive Guide to Managing Independent Contractor Compliance – Business Article – Business Blog: […] (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || )...
- Top Business Blogs of 2018 – Business Article – Business Blog: […] (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || )...
- Small Business and Freelancing Roundup: Week of 01/02/19 | InvoiceBerry Blog: […] 3. It’s never too late to talk abo...
- Sophie: Great rules and great post! You'd think that this...
- Steve Hubacher: the 1st commandment should be "If you take the la...
advice Barclay Pollak biz Biz Advice Business business advice Business Internet business news Business Tips entrepreneur Facebook high speed internet HR InBusiness Jason Mueller jody glynn Patrick Leadership LinkedIn managedIP managedIP Hosted Marketing productivity sales Small Biz small business SMB SMBs social media Startup Stephanie Reed TDS TDS Biz Blog TDSBizBlog TDS Business TDS Business Blog TDS Telecom TDS Tips Technology telecommuting Tips and Advice twitter Ty Kiisel VoIP Wisconsin work from home