Archive | ProductsRSS feed for this section
Summer is nearing its end. For many that means business will start heating up. That could lead to an increase in call volume. This month our expert will tell you about our Receptionist tool that can help you manage that increased call volume.
Kelly Harnisch, owner of Splurge, was one of the first businesses to sign up for TDS in Sun Prairie, Wis., last year. This year, she's a satisfied customer willing to tell others about her experience with TDS. Check out the video here!
TDS is expanding services to homes and businesses throughout Dane County. In order to educate businesses on fiber technology and explain exactly who TDS is, Forums were held in McFarland and Oregon, Wisconsin last week. You can catch TDS' entire presentation here!
In this month's webinar on managedIP, we'll cover our most frequently asked questions. Every month, we get feedback from our attendees on topics we should cover in the future. We're compiling all of it and making it a one-stop shop for common questions. Perhaps a question you've had for awhile will get answered!
Now you can make some simple changes and updates to your TDS online account—all without ever picking up your phone. Set up a recovery contact so you can access your account if you forget your password or username and can’t log in. Manage your contact preferences and quickly add a new phone number and/or email address where you’d prefer to be reached.
TDS is bringing fiber internet to more communities across Dane County. To learn a more about how this new technology can be used to save money and find efficiencies, TDS is holding Fiber Forums in the communities of McFarland, Wis. and Oregon, Wis. this coming week. Come get a free lunch and chat with us about your business internet needs!
This month’s managedIP Educational webinar falls on the first official day of summer! You don’t want to miss this 15 minute webinar. Right after this webinar is over you will have the tools you need to leave your desk behind, but not your responsibilities - so you can go and soak up some sweet summer sun.
Disasters happen, whether natural or unnatural, and it's important to be prepared for when your business is impacted by one. You can still be there for your customers, even if your physical location closes.
Accidents happen and you never know when your business might be impacted. Your physical location may shut its doors, but that doesn’t mean you can’t be there for your customers and keep your business moving forward. This month our expert will show you how TDS’ managedIP Hosted VoIP phone service can help keep your business open even if disaster strikes your physical location.
TDS Connect Business Blog
Learn more about how TDS Business can help your company with innovative business communications services and solutions. Discover TDS Fiber, Internet, Phone and VoIP Services.
- managedIP: Receptionist Tool August 9, 2018
- Small business owner talks business internet August 8, 2018
- Your social media might be the reason you’re not getting hired August 3, 2018
- Prairie Athletic Club’s experience with TDS July 30, 2018
- Oregon, Wis. Fiber Forum Video July 23, 2018
- Give ‘Em What They Want: The Small Perk with the Big Payoff September 18, 2012
- Work-Life Balance is a scam July 11, 2013
- What Game of Thrones teaches us about business communications March 15, 2013
- How to Maintain Productivity While Working Virtually October 11, 2012
- The ‘Big Five’ office annoyances & How to deal with them February 11, 2013
- dboegli: Thank you for your excellent work on the TDS blog ...
- Kathy Mangan: Happy Travels Jody! I have enjoyed your articles o...
- Sarah: I don't really understand why they would perform ...
- Mike: One thing that I have used in travel as well as at...
- PrasantaShee: If you wish to have free HD VOIP Audio conferencin...
2014 advice Barclay Pollak biz Biz Advice Business business advice business news Business Tips entrepreneur Facebook high speed internet HR InBusiness Jason Mueller jody glynn Patrick Leadership managedIP managedIP Hosted Marketing productivity sales Small Biz small business SMB SMBs social media Startup Stephanie Reed TDS TDSBizBlog TDS Biz Blog TDS Business TDS Business Blog TDS Telecom TDS Tips Technology telecommuting Tips and Advice twitter Ty Kiisel VoIP Wisconsin work work from home