Tag Archives | Business
Many of us sit for at least eight hours a day in the office, a habit that can lead to serious health concerns down the line. We also probably find that this habit becomes super uncomfortable throughout the day – inhibiting our focus and productivity. These few exercises can help you keep you alert, fresh, and focused!
It's almost a new year, which means it's time to evaluate how you're spending your time. When you're on your way to work, do you listen to sports talk radio? Or maybe you listen to the same classic rock station that never changes their playlist? Don't get me wrong, I like ESPN radio and belting out Journey at the top of my lungs as much as the next guy or girl. But what if you used the time differently?
For years, the Baby Boomers have made up the largest segment of the workforce, but that is changing. This year there will be 3.6 million Baby Boomers who leave the workforce. As baby boomers continue to retire, Generation Z will be taking their place—so who is this upcoming generation and what do they care about?
We want your help to reel in more businesses like you. Click here to the get the rest of the details!
Networking isn't just for making business connections, find out how you can use your networking skills to better your community and yourself.
Podcast listening is on the rise and for good reason. Check out the top four business podcasts to make your commute more productive!
The TDS field services team in Vermont has a lot to pat itself on the back for in 2016. David Colbert, manager of Field Services,… more...
Biotech spawns more business startups across more industries than any other sector. Here's the latest in the biotech world:
The move aims to boost network capacity and reliability for customers in TDS’ largest market. Read more:
TDS Connect Business Blog
Learn more about how TDS Business can help your company with innovative business communications services and solutions. Discover TDS Fiber, Internet, Phone and VoIP Services.
- National Preparedness Month: Crisis Communications September 1, 2020
- Why your salon’s internet reliability really matters August 28, 2020
- Pandemic tips: Outdoor accessories August 25, 2020
- Donating in difficult times August 21, 2020
- What symmetrical speed means for your business internet August 17, 2020
- Give ‘Em What They Want: The Small Perk with the Big Payoff September 18, 2012
- Work-Life Balance is a scam July 11, 2013
- How to Maintain Productivity While Working Virtually October 11, 2012
- The ‘Big Five’ office annoyances & How to deal with them February 11, 2013
- What Game of Thrones teaches us about business communications March 15, 2013
- The Coworking Kitchen: Making People Feel at Home In Our Space: […] members assist by marking and tossing th...
- Salina: good...
- Sophie: Great rules and great post! You'd think that this...
- Steve Hubacher: the 1st commandment should be "If you take the la...
- Anna Larson: I could never even fathom not communicating with a...
2014 advice Barclay Pollak biz Biz Advice Business business advice Business Internet business news Business Tips entrepreneur Facebook high speed internet HR InBusiness Jason Mueller jody glynn Patrick Leadership managedIP managedIP Hosted Marketing office life productivity sales Small Biz small business SMB SMBs social media Startup Stephanie Reed TDS TDS Biz Blog TDSBizBlog TDS Business TDS Business Blog TDS Telecom TDS Tips Technology telecommuting Tips and Advice twitter Ty Kiisel VoIP Wisconsin