Tag Archives | TDS Telecom
Jeff Schulz, IT Director for O'Connell Pharmacy was excited for TDS to come to Sun Prairie, Wisconsin. With too much downtime with their previous provider, Jeff wanted a more reliable connection—and that's exactly what he received when fiber was hooked up. See what he had to say about his experience with TDS so far.
How do I reset my passcode or password? What’s a passcode? What’s a password? Why can’t I use 12345678? Have you found yourself pondering these managedIP related questions? Get ready to put your mind at ease! This month our managedIP expert will answer these questions plus much, much more.
Recently, TDS Telecom President and CEO, Jim Butman decided to challenge job-seekers and future professionals alike to take a look at TDS. It’s no secret; CEOs nationwide are facing record unemployment levels, coupled with a widening skills gap. Here's my take as a millennial who works at TDS.
This month, Enterprise Networking Magazine featured TDS Telecom CTO, Ken Paker as a thought leader, as Enterprise Networking Magazine also tapped into his expertise, publishing his article, "From Phone to Fiber: How Technology Dictates Growth."
It's always nice when a customer is willing to talk about their experience with your products or services, especially if it's positive. We're proud to work with fantastic, community-oriented businesses likes Prairie Athletic Club. If you're considering using TDS, this is a good place to start!
TDS is bringing fiber internet to more communities across Dane County. To learn a more about how this new technology can be used to save money and find efficiencies, TDS is holding Fiber Forums in the communities of McFarland, Wis. and Oregon, Wis. this coming week. Come get a free lunch and chat with us about your business internet needs!
Disasters happen, whether natural or unnatural, and it's important to be prepared for when your business is impacted by one. You can still be there for your customers, even if your physical location closes.
Heads up, HR specialists! The U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) is taking a Philadelphia model audit to a national platform in its search to locate pensioners who are not collecting owed retirement benefits.
Many managers are far more adept at “making decisions” than they are at implementing change, and in fact, often confuse the two, thinking their managerial responsibility ends with making a statement of intent.
TDS Connect Business Blog
Learn more about how TDS Business can help your company with innovative business communications services and solutions. Discover TDS Fiber, Internet, Phone and VoIP Services.
- Holiday Survival Tips with mIP November 9, 2018
- How to prepare for Small Business Saturday November 7, 2018
- Almost half of all calls will be scams by 2019 October 31, 2018
- Wisconsin pharmacy reviews TDS October 23, 2018
- How to intern like a boss October 19, 2018
- Give ‘Em What They Want: The Small Perk with the Big Payoff September 18, 2012
- Work-Life Balance is a scam July 11, 2013
- What Game of Thrones teaches us about business communications March 15, 2013
- How to Maintain Productivity While Working Virtually October 11, 2012
- The ‘Big Five’ office annoyances & How to deal with them February 11, 2013
- Shane Corcoran: I get so excited when i read things like this. Tec...
- Rae Ann Rockhill: This behavior is just rude, no matter who is doing...
- GS: I have to respectively say that I think this artic...
- dboegli: Thank you for your excellent work on the TDS blog ...
- Kathy Mangan: Happy Travels Jody! I have enjoyed your articles o...
advice Barclay Pollak biz Biz Advice Business business advice Business Internet business news Business Tips entrepreneur Facebook high speed internet HR InBusiness Jason Mueller jody glynn Patrick Leadership managedIP managedIP Hosted Marketing productivity sales Small Biz small business SMB SMBs social media Startup Stephanie Reed TDS TDSBizBlog TDS Biz Blog TDS Business TDS Business Blog TDS Telecom TDS Tips Technology telecommuting Tips and Advice twitter Ty Kiisel VoIP Wisconsin work work from home