Tag Archives | TDS Business
Have you ever considered tweaking how your business’s information appears on your customer’s caller ID’s when you contact them? Do you find yourself pondering how to upload a list of contacts to your enterprise directory? It’s all possible! Our managedIP Hosted expert will show you how to complete all of this.
The TDS Commercial Sales and Marketing Groups are bringing yet another Fiber Forum event to a community in Dane County. This time, it’s for Cottage Grove. With successful presentations in McFarland, Oregon, and Deforest, TDS would like to offer one more quick, educational forum to both inform and field any questions from business professionals in the area.
In a study of 100 retirees, Dr. Nancy K. Schlossberg, EdD, found that retirement is not one single act, like we may traditionally have thought of it, but rather it involves many transitions. How successful people are at adapting depends, in large part, on these specific factors...
In this month's webinar on managedIP, we'll cover our most frequently asked questions. Every month, we get feedback from our attendees on topics we should cover in the future. We're compiling all of it and making it a one-stop shop for common questions. Perhaps a question you've had for awhile will get answered!
Accidents happen and you never know when your business might be impacted. Your physical location may shut its doors, but that doesn’t mean you can’t be there for your customers and keep your business moving forward. This month our expert will show you how TDS’ managedIP Hosted VoIP phone service can help keep your business open even if disaster strikes your physical location.
A new fiber internet expansion project, aimed at providing businesses 1 gigabit internet service, is now underway in Madison, Wisconsin. TDS Telecom made the announcement this past week.
TDS’ managedIP Hosted Unified Communications solution helps you stay connected to coworkers and clients using whichever device is most convenient. This month our expert will show you how this powerful tool helps you stay in contact without being tethered to your desk.
The TDS Business Referral program is back and with new improvements to help you put more money in your pockets! You can now earn up to a $500 gift card when a business you refer signs up for new services OR upgrades their current package.
This month's managedIP webinar was an important one. In a time where customer service is paramount, you never want to put a customer on hold. Of course, that’s not realistic, and sometimes you have to.
TDS Connect Business Blog
Learn more about how TDS Business can help your company with innovative business communications services and solutions. Discover TDS Fiber, Internet, Phone and VoIP Services.
- Data Breaches and “credential stuffing” September 21, 2018
- Resources for spotting fraud and taking action September 17, 2018
- Directory Assistance Webinar September 12, 2018
- Fiber Forum coming to Cottage Grove September 7, 2018
- National Preparedness Month: Crisis Communications September 4, 2018
- Give ‘Em What They Want: The Small Perk with the Big Payoff September 18, 2012
- Work-Life Balance is a scam July 11, 2013
- What Game of Thrones teaches us about business communications March 15, 2013
- How to Maintain Productivity While Working Virtually October 11, 2012
- The ‘Big Five’ office annoyances & How to deal with them February 11, 2013
- Shane Corcoran: I get so excited when i read things like this. Tec...
- Rae Ann Rockhill: This behavior is just rude, no matter who is doing...
- GS: I have to respectively say that I think this artic...
- dboegli: Thank you for your excellent work on the TDS blog ...
- Kathy Mangan: Happy Travels Jody! I have enjoyed your articles o...
advice Barclay Pollak biz Biz Advice Business business advice Business Internet business news Business Tips entrepreneur Facebook high speed internet HR InBusiness Jason Mueller jody glynn Patrick Leadership managedIP managedIP Hosted Marketing productivity sales Small Biz small business SMB SMBs social media Startup Stephanie Reed TDS TDSBizBlog TDS Biz Blog TDS Business TDS Business Blog TDS Telecom TDS Tips Technology telecommuting Tips and Advice twitter Ty Kiisel VoIP Wisconsin work work from home