Archive | IT Risk and SecurityRSS feed for this section
This is an alert for small business owners who are looking to apply for the Paycheck Protection Program (“PPP”) loans offered by the U.S. Small… more...
News outlets have been warning against using the abbreviated version of the year 2020 when signing financial and legal papers, due to the potential for… more...
The FTC (Federal Trade Commission) just launched a new resource page for cybersecurity and small businesses. Small businesses are often the most vulnerable, because the scale and level of planning that hackers use for attacks is hard to defend against.
Slow internet isn't really much of an option for businesses anymore. It's too important for day-to-day operations. Find out why businesses are going out of their way to get a fiber connection.
A new study found that slow internet is a major culprit in productivity loss. 1 Gigabit Fiber internet can change all of that.
Whether it’s a ravaging wildfire, tragic flooding, or even an untimely power outage, having a crisis communications plan is one of the smartest things you can do as a business owner or operator. Don’t wait until the last minute, because having the right safeguards in place can truly make or break you when disaster strikes.
You’ve most likely gotten a prompt on your computer about a virus being detected before, but in this particular case it might not be what it seems. Get the details here.
New research suggests that nearly 50% of all calls will be scams by early next year. Here's why it's increasing and what you can do to handle them.
The Better Business Bureau, a non-profit whose focus is "advancing marketplace trust," recently reported perhaps one of the most dangerous scams yet. Businesses are being contacted by imposters posing as the Better Business Bureau itself.
TDS Connect Business Blog
Learn more about how TDS Business can help your company with innovative business communications services and solutions. Discover TDS Fiber, Internet, Phone and VoIP Services.
- FTC: Fighting Coronavirus May 14, 2020
- Mental Health Awareness Month: Tips and resources May 11, 2020
- Squatty Potty talks TDS May 6, 2020
- Prairie Athletic Club’s experience with TDS April 27, 2020
- Alert for small business owners needing PPP loans April 22, 2020
- Give ‘Em What They Want: The Small Perk with the Big Payoff September 18, 2012
- Work-Life Balance is a scam July 11, 2013
- How to Maintain Productivity While Working Virtually October 11, 2012
- The ‘Big Five’ office annoyances & How to deal with them February 11, 2013
- What Game of Thrones teaches us about business communications March 15, 2013
- The Coworking Kitchen: Making People Feel at Home In Our Space: […] members assist by marking and tossing th...
- Salina: good...
- Sophie: Great rules and great post! You'd think that this...
- Steve Hubacher: the 1st commandment should be "If you take the la...
- Anna Larson: I could never even fathom not communicating with a...
2014 advice Barclay Pollak biz Biz Advice Business business advice Business Internet business news Business Tips entrepreneur Facebook high speed internet HR InBusiness Jason Mueller jody glynn Patrick Leadership managedIP managedIP Hosted Marketing office life productivity sales Small Biz small business SMB SMBs social media Startup Stephanie Reed TDS TDS Biz Blog TDSBizBlog TDS Business TDS Business Blog TDS Telecom TDS Tips Technology telecommuting Tips and Advice twitter Ty Kiisel VoIP Wisconsin