Tag Archives | Stephanie Reed
The importance of creativity at work: 4 tips to be more imaginative
By Guest Blogger on July 6, 2015 in Tips & Advice
Our day-to-day work activities can suck the creativity out of most of what we do. Blogger Stephanie Reed offers some strategies that are sure to get your creative juices flowing again.
Has social media replaced PR?
By Guest Blogger on April 6, 2015 in Tips & Advice
Are the days of crafting the perfect press release to get the media's attention gone? Blogger Stephanie Reed answers the question.
3 reasons your business should embrace telecommuting
By Guest Blogger on February 2, 2015 in Tips & Advice
Telecommuting is good for employees and employers. Blogger Stephanie Reed shares her top three reasons your business should embrace this new work paradigm.
National mentoring month: How strong is your network?
By Guest Blogger on January 12, 2015 in Tips & Advice
January is National Mentoring Month. Blogger Stephanie Reed talks about ways to show appreciation to your mentor and taking time to reflect on the positive ways in which mentoring has impacted your life.
4 work habits you need to quit NOW
By Guest Blogger on December 15, 2014 in Tips & Advice
No matter how good you are at your job there's always room for improvement. Blogger Stephanie Reed has four work habits you need to quit now.
5 ways to make the most of your attendance at a trade show
By Guest Blogger on October 20, 2014 in Tips & Advice
Attending an industry trade show can be expensive. Blogger Stephanie Reed has five tips that will help you get the most bang for your buck.
7 signs you’re a workaholic
By Guest Blogger on September 8, 2014 in Tips & Advice
Do you spend more time working than you initially intended? Do you work in order to reduce feelings of guilt, anxiety helplessness and/or depression? If you answered yes to these questions then you may be a workaholic.
5 ways to get journalists to write about your business
By Guest Blogger on August 4, 2014 in Tips & Advice
Trying to get the attention of your favorite local reporter? Would you like him or her to give your business some coverage? Blogger and Public Relations professional Stephanie Reed has five tips that could land you on the front page of your local newspaper!
How your business can benefit from Twitter chats
By Guest Blogger on July 22, 2014 in Tips & Advice
Would you like to position yourself as a market expert or leader? Blogger Stephanie Reed suggests trying Twitter chats. She explains what they are and why they're valuable in this post.
TDS Connect Business Blog
Learn more about how TDS Business can help your company with innovative business communications services and solutions. Discover TDS Fiber Internet, Phone, VoIP Solutions and TV.
- Scammers are hijacking job ads. Here’s how to spot the fakes May 22, 2023
- A small business success story: Lonesome Cottage Furniture Co. May 8, 2023
- How to “go green” and improve your business’ image April 24, 2023
- TDS honored as a 2023 VETS Indexes Recognized Employer April 14, 2023
- The 2023 tax scam all business owners should know! April 4, 2023
- Give ‘Em What They Want: The Small Perk with the Big Payoff September 18, 2012
- Work-Life Balance is a scam July 11, 2013
- How to Maintain Productivity While Working Virtually October 11, 2012
- The ‘Big Five’ office annoyances & How to deal with them February 11, 2013
- What Game of Thrones teaches us about business communications March 15, 2013
- Shane Corcoran: I get so excited when i read things like this. Tec...
- Rae Ann Rockhill: This behavior is just rude, no matter who is doing...
- GS: I have to respectively say that I think this artic...
- dboegli: Thank you for your excellent work on the TDS blog ...
- Kathy Mangan: Happy Travels Jody! I have enjoyed your articles o...
advice Barclay Pollak biz Biz Advice Business business advice Business Internet business news Business Tips entrepreneur Facebook high speed internet HR InBusiness Jason Mueller jody glynn Patrick Leadership LinkedIn managedIP managedIP Hosted Marketing productivity sales Small Biz small business SMB SMBs social media Startup Stephanie Reed TDS TDS Biz Blog TDSBizBlog TDS Business TDS Business Blog TDS Telecom TDS Tips Technology telecommuting Tips and Advice twitter Ty Kiisel VoIP Wisconsin work from home