About Guest BloggerGuest bloggers for the TDS Business Blog.
An average employee spends 56 minutes per day using his/her phone for personal reasons. While this is an astounding amount of time, it shouldn’t come as a surprise.
Writing a resume can be difficult -- how do you sum up your career in just a few bullet points and sentences? We’ve compiled a list of the top 5 things NOT to do on your resume so you don’t stand out for the wrong reason!
Single-use plastics are all the buzz right now. Starbucks just announced its plan to be rid of straws by 2020. Seattle is the first city to ban plastic utensils and straws in the United States. Many other companies, such as McDonald’s, American Airlines, and Hyatt have announced similar plans globally.
Millions of Americans are affected by fraud each year. It’s nasty, difficult and can happen to just about anyone. You don’t have to be completely lost and on your own if you’re scammed. The Federal Trade Commission actually offers more than 100 videos and publications on what to do if you or your business has been scammed.
Vicki Villacrez has blazed the trail forward for women—at TDS and in the community at-large. After all, TDS has grown from a $350 million business to a $5 billion company in the past two decades, and Villacrez has been actively involved every step of the way.
Cell phone addiction is a real thing at work and at home according to Innerlight Media Group founder Simon Sinek. He's sounding the warning bell on the use of phones and social media across all demographics.
The Super Bowl is arguably the most important day of the year for advertisers. With 100 million Americans watching the big game, the Super Bowl is paramount. This year, a 30 second ad during the Super Bowl LIII costs advertisers $5.25 million. That amount of money means there is a lot of pressure on an ad to be memorable – especially today, when ads are sometimes talked about more than the game itself.
Automating parts of your business is a great way to increase business efficiency, cut costs, time, and save money in the long run. As a small business owner, you might be thinking - that sounds good, what parts of my business can I automate?
Follow these commandments, and you'll be sure to keep your colleagues happy. As the new year approaches, it's time to consider how some old habits might be affecting those around you...
TDS Connect Business Blog
Learn more about how TDS Business can help your company with innovative business communications services and solutions. Discover TDS Fiber, Internet, Phone and VoIP Services.
- Seven benefits of fast internet June 4, 2019
- Notification addiction: Phone use in the workplace May 28, 2019
- HR Insider: Resume pitfalls to avoid May 23, 2019
- The Economic Impact of High-Speed Internet for Business May 20, 2019
- Small business owner talks business internet May 15, 2019
- Give ‘Em What They Want: The Small Perk with the Big Payoff September 18, 2012
- Work-Life Balance is a scam July 11, 2013
- What Game of Thrones teaches us about business communications March 15, 2013
- How to Maintain Productivity While Working Virtually October 11, 2012
- The ‘Big Five’ office annoyances & How to deal with them February 11, 2013
- Comprehensive Guide to Managing Independent Contractor Compliance – Business Article – Business Blog: […] (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || )...
- Top Business Blogs of 2018 – Business Article – Business Blog: […] (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || )...
- Small Business and Freelancing Roundup: Week of 01/02/19 | InvoiceBerry Blog: […] 3. It’s never too late to talk abo...
- Sophie: Great rules and great post! You'd think that this...
- Steve Hubacher: the 1st commandment should be "If you take the la...
advice Barclay Pollak biz Biz Advice Business business advice Business Internet business news Business Tips entrepreneur Facebook high speed internet HR InBusiness Jason Mueller jody glynn Patrick Leadership LinkedIn managedIP managedIP Hosted Marketing productivity sales Small Biz small business SMB SMBs social media Startup Stephanie Reed TDS TDS Biz Blog TDSBizBlog TDS Business TDS Business Blog TDS Telecom TDS Tips Technology telecommuting Tips and Advice twitter Ty Kiisel VoIP Wisconsin work from home