Archive | NewsRSS feed for this section
The Better Business Bureau, a non-profit whose focus is "advancing marketplace trust," recently reported perhaps one of the most dangerous scams yet. Businesses are being contacted by imposters posing as the Better Business Bureau itself.
"I had to look it up, because it's really an American Holiday," said Luis Chavez, lead software engineer, in the spirit of full disclosure. After doing a bit of research, Luis was happy to talk about the sentiment behind National Hispanic Heritage Month and its impact.
Millions of Americans are affected by fraud each year. It’s nasty, difficult and can happen to just about anyone. You don’t have to be completely lost and on your own if you’re scammed. The Federal Trade Commission actually offers more than 100 videos and publications on what to do if you or your business has been scammed.
The TDS Commercial Sales and Marketing Groups are bringing yet another Fiber Forum event to a community in Dane County. This time, it’s for Cottage Grove. With successful presentations in McFarland, Oregon, and Deforest, TDS would like to offer one more quick, educational forum to both inform and field any questions from business professionals in the area.
Whether it’s a ravaging wildfire, tragic flooding, or even an untimely power outage, having a crisis communications plan is one of the smartest things you can do as a business owner or operator. Don’t wait until the last minute, because having the right safeguards in place can truly make or break you when disaster strikes.
Ken Paker, SVP of Information & Network Technologies and CTO, recently presented at the ISE EXPO Tech Talk. To give attendees a preview of the expo's Tech Talk, Ken also participated in a Q&A for ISE Magazine.
This month, Enterprise Networking Magazine featured TDS Telecom CTO, Ken Paker as a thought leader, as Enterprise Networking Magazine also tapped into his expertise, publishing his article, "From Phone to Fiber: How Technology Dictates Growth."
Kelly Harnisch, owner of Splurge, was one of the first businesses to sign up for TDS in Sun Prairie, Wis., last year. This year, she's a satisfied customer willing to tell others about her experience with TDS. Check out the video here!
TDS Connect Business Blog
Learn more about how TDS Business can help your company with innovative business communications services and solutions. Discover TDS Fiber, Internet, Phone and VoIP Services.
- Top Tech Gifts to buy with your annual bonus December 12, 2018
- Work Party dos and don’ts December 10, 2018
- Hotel Exercises for the holiday season December 3, 2018
- New Tech Support imposter scam November 27, 2018
- Four Ways to Step Up your Out of Office Game November 19, 2018
- Give ‘Em What They Want: The Small Perk with the Big Payoff September 18, 2012
- Work-Life Balance is a scam July 11, 2013
- What Game of Thrones teaches us about business communications March 15, 2013
- How to Maintain Productivity While Working Virtually October 11, 2012
- The ‘Big Five’ office annoyances & How to deal with them February 11, 2013
- Anna Larson: I could never even fathom not communicating with a...
- Expect the unexpected from TDS Telecom - Chain Magazine: […] a recent letter to employee hopefuls Pre...
- 7 Benefits You Will Have When Going International With Your Startup: […] Every employee needs to be a member of y...
- Tim: With such a tremendous surge, what is the govt doi...
- Shane Corcoran: I get so excited when i read things like this. Tec...
advice Barclay Pollak biz Biz Advice Business business advice Business Internet business news Business Tips entrepreneur Facebook high speed internet HR InBusiness Jason Mueller jody glynn Patrick Leadership LinkedIn managedIP managedIP Hosted Marketing productivity sales Small Biz small business SMB SMBs social media Startup Stephanie Reed TDS TDSBizBlog TDS Biz Blog TDS Business TDS Business Blog TDS Telecom TDS Tips Technology telecommuting Tips and Advice twitter Ty Kiisel VoIP Wisconsin work from home