Tag Archives | 2014
Want proof that the U.S. economy is really improving? According to blogger Jody Glynn Patrick the proof is in the pudding or in this case the Greek yogurt.
It's not too early to start thinking about your business in the New Year. Award winning business journalist Jody Glynn Patrick offers her advice about "emotional investments" you can make in 2013 that will help you come January.
Before you pop the cork on that bottle of champagne and ring in the new year, maybe you should set some business resolutions for 2014.
The end of the year is quickly approaching. Are you ready for 2014?
TDS Connect Business Blog
Learn more about how TDS Business can help your company with innovative business communications services and solutions. Discover TDS Fiber Internet, Phone, VoIP Solutions and TV.
- Ring in the new year with these TDS business phone plans! January 21, 2022
- TDS revamps commercial testimonials process January 12, 2022
- FTC sends third round of refunds to people who lost money to business coaching scam December 9, 2021
- TDS associates share their small business recommendations November 26, 2021
- TDS wins DWD Vets Ready Employer award second year in a row November 10, 2021
- Give ‘Em What They Want: The Small Perk with the Big Payoff September 18, 2012
- Work-Life Balance is a scam July 11, 2013
- How to Maintain Productivity While Working Virtually October 11, 2012
- The ‘Big Five’ office annoyances & How to deal with them February 11, 2013
- What Game of Thrones teaches us about business communications March 15, 2013
- The Coworking Kitchen: Making People Feel at Home In Our Space: […] members assist by marking and tossing th...
- Salina: good...
- Sophie: Great rules and great post! You'd think that this...
- Steve Hubacher: the 1st commandment should be "If you take the la...
- Anna Larson: I could never even fathom not communicating with a...
2014 advice Barclay Pollak biz Biz Advice Business business advice Business Internet business news Business Tips entrepreneur Facebook high speed internet HR InBusiness Jason Mueller jody glynn Patrick Leadership managedIP managedIP Hosted Marketing office life productivity sales Small Biz small business SMB SMBs social media Startup Stephanie Reed TDS TDS Biz Blog TDSBizBlog TDS Business TDS Business Blog TDS Telecom TDS Tips Technology telecommuting Tips and Advice twitter Ty Kiisel VoIP Wisconsin