About Jody Glynn PatrickJody is President of Glynn Patrick & Associates, which provides management consulting, executive coaching and strategic planning services. She is Publisher Emeritus of In Business magazine, which she published for 17 years. Selected as the “U.S. Business Journalist of the Year” in 2007 in Washington, DC, by the U.S. Small Business Administration, Jody has been a business reporter, editor, radio talk show host , and has won other state and national journalism awards. At the same time, she has helped corporate clients grow their businesses -- the basis for her practical coaching advice here. She also was the 2005 Athena Award recipient for her leadership role in mentoring other professional women. Jody will be talking with you weekly on TDS’ blog to share her insights and tips from the C-Suite perspective. Follow on G+.
If a decision you made is questioned is your immediate response, "because I said so?" Do you aim to please people? Blogger and award winning business journalist Jody Glynn Patrick tells you what type of workplace personality you have in this blog.
Why do annual reviews make people so uncomfortable? Blogger and award winning journalist, Jody Glynn Patrick, explains.
Being a business owner means all of the hard decisions fall to you. Blogger and award winning business journalist, Jody Glynn Patrick, outlines a decision making process to help you make the best hard decision.
What does leadership look like? Blogger and award winning business journalist Jody Glynn Patrick tells you in this post.
Blogger and award winning business journalist Jody Glynn Patrick missed an opportunity to engage a willing mind. Now, she's sharing her cautionary tale with you in hopes that you'll learn from her mistake.
Your mother always told you it isn't nice to stare. Now there may be some science to support that notion.
All of us will inevitably be caught in a lie. Blogger Jody Glynn Patrick tells you how to respond when that time does come.
How do you get your way? Jedi mind tricks? Hypnosis? According to blogger Jody Glynn Patrick there's an easier way.
Sometimes things happen in our personal lives that spill into our professional lives. Most small business owners can't afford any distractions. Blogger and award winning journalist, Jody Glynn Patrick, has some advice that will help cool off your hot head.
TDS Connect Business Blog
Learn more about how TDS Business can help your company with innovative business communications services and solutions. Discover TDS Fiber Internet, Phone, VoIP Solutions and TV.
- Crush your business’ 2023 goals by making them SMART January 25, 2023
- Hybrid work is the future, here’s how TDS can help your business January 12, 2023
- TDS rakes in awards in 2022 December 28, 2022
- Shop small on Small Business Saturday! November 26, 2022
- TDS’ worry-free installation makes switching providers easy November 16, 2022
- Give ‘Em What They Want: The Small Perk with the Big Payoff September 18, 2012
- Work-Life Balance is a scam July 11, 2013
- How to Maintain Productivity While Working Virtually October 11, 2012
- The ‘Big Five’ office annoyances & How to deal with them February 11, 2013
- What Game of Thrones teaches us about business communications March 15, 2013
- The Coworking Kitchen: Making People Feel at Home In Our Space: […] members assist by marking and tossing th...
- Salina: good...
- Sophie: Great rules and great post! You'd think that this...
- Steve Hubacher: the 1st commandment should be "If you take the la...
- Anna Larson: I could never even fathom not communicating with a...
advice Barclay Pollak biz Biz Advice Business business advice Business Internet business news Business Tips entrepreneur Facebook high speed internet HR InBusiness Jason Mueller jody glynn Patrick Leadership LinkedIn managedIP managedIP Hosted Marketing productivity sales Small Biz small business SMB SMBs social media Startup Stephanie Reed TDS TDS Biz Blog TDSBizBlog TDS Business TDS Business Blog TDS Telecom TDS Tips Technology telecommuting Tips and Advice twitter Ty Kiisel VoIP Wisconsin work from home