Tag Archives | Business Tips
The holiday season is almost here! That means you’ll be spending some much needed time away from the office. But time away doesn’t mean you’ll leave your customers hanging if they’re in a pinch. This month our expert will show you not one, not two, but three ways managedIP (mIP) will help you stay connected with your customers while you're reconnecting with friends and family.
Since 2010, small businesses have been officially involved in the post-Thanksgiving holiday shopping frenzy with Small Business Saturday. As a local, small business this day may be daunting and intimidating. Whether it is your first Small Business Saturday or your eighth, here are 7 helpful tips to best prepare your business.
You've landed your first internship. You're thinking, "Wow, I might actually become a real, gainfully-employed adult one day." Here’s my best advice for how to crush your internship and get the absolute most out of it. (And for those of you far-removed from the intern life, here’s a little window into the experience of one.)
Whether it’s a ravaging wildfire, tragic flooding, or even an untimely power outage, having a crisis communications plan is one of the smartest things you can do as a business owner or operator. Don’t wait until the last minute, because having the right safeguards in place can truly make or break you when disaster strikes.
Many of us sit for at least eight hours a day in the office, a habit that can lead to serious health concerns down the line. We also probably find that this habit becomes super uncomfortable throughout the day – inhibiting our focus and productivity. These few exercises can help you keep you alert, fresh, and focused!
According to The Muse, one in three employers reject candidates based on what they find online. Here are some tips for maintaining and protecting your social media identity.
In a study of 100 retirees, Dr. Nancy K. Schlossberg, EdD, found that retirement is not one single act, like we may traditionally have thought of it, but rather it involves many transitions. How successful people are at adapting depends, in large part, on these specific factors...
An average employee spends 56 minutes per day using his/her phone for personal reasons. While this is an astounding amount of time, it shouldn’t come as a surprise.
To buy or to lease, a debate we often have when buying a car, is beginning to surface in businesses’ minds regarding credit card processing equipment. Here’s what you need to know if the option of leasing credit card processing equipment is ever offered to you.
TDS Connect Business Blog
Learn more about how TDS Business can help your company with innovative business communications services and solutions. Discover TDS Fiber, Internet, Phone and VoIP Services.
- Squatty Potty talks TDS March 12, 2019
- TDS named to Forbes’ America’s Best Employers for Diversity list March 4, 2019
- Productivity Hack: Tips for quality sleep February 22, 2019
- What Makes Fiber A More Reliable Business Internet Connection? February 20, 2019
- Black History Month: Famous Inventors February 15, 2019
- Give ‘Em What They Want: The Small Perk with the Big Payoff September 18, 2012
- Work-Life Balance is a scam July 11, 2013
- What Game of Thrones teaches us about business communications March 15, 2013
- How to Maintain Productivity While Working Virtually October 11, 2012
- The ‘Big Five’ office annoyances & How to deal with them February 11, 2013
- Comprehensive Guide to Managing Independent Contractor Compliance – Business Article – Business Blog: […] (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || )...
- Top Business Blogs of 2018 – Business Article – Business Blog: […] (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || )...
- Small Business and Freelancing Roundup: Week of 01/02/19 | InvoiceBerry Blog: […] 3. It’s never too late to talk abo...
- Sophie: Great rules and great post! You'd think that this...
- Steve Hubacher: the 1st commandment should be "If you take the la...
advice Barclay Pollak biz Biz Advice Business business advice Business Internet business news Business Tips entrepreneur Facebook high speed internet HR InBusiness Jason Mueller jody glynn Patrick Leadership LinkedIn managedIP managedIP Hosted Marketing productivity sales Small Biz small business SMB SMBs social media Startup Stephanie Reed TDS TDS Biz Blog TDSBizBlog TDS Business TDS Business Blog TDS Telecom TDS Tips Technology telecommuting Tips and Advice twitter Ty Kiisel VoIP Wisconsin work from home