Blogger and award winning business journalist Jody Glynn Patrick missed an opportunity to engage a willing mind. Now, she's sharing her cautionary tale with you in hopes that you'll learn from her mistake.
Small business owners were more optimistic in August. Blogger and former award winning journalist Barclay Pollak explains why that isn't necessarily a good thing.
There are countless metrics a small business owner can look at it to help make wise decisions about the future of their business. CEO of Learning Meets Quality LLC, and blogger Rick Swanson tells you why trying to look at all of them may do more harm than good.
So, it's time to re-brand your company. Before you commit to anything read these five things you must do to be successful.
Gender equality in the workplace continues to be a hot button issue. Blogger and award winning business journalist Jody Glynn Patrick answer the question is workplace equality an over-reach or is it overdue?
Do you spend more time working than you initially intended? Do you work in order to reduce feelings of guilt, anxiety helplessness and/or depression? If you answered yes to these questions then you may be a workaholic.
Technology today changes faster than ever and if your business doesn’t adapt to the changing technology world, you can find yourself left way behind. So how does your business know when it is time to upgrade its technology? There are 5 common signs you can look for.
Wal-mart is starting a new campaign and women will play a central role. Blogger and award winning business journalist Jody-Glynn Patrick explains what it is and more importantly if you should care.
- How to kill curiosity September 16, 2014
- Time to light a fire with your marketing strategy September 15, 2014
- Optimisim ticks ever so slightly up in August for small business owners September 12, 2014
- Business metrics that matter September 11, 2014
- 5 things you must do to successfully re-brand your business September 10, 2014
- Give ‘Em What They Want: The Small Perk with the Big Payoff September 18, 2012
- Work-Life Balance is a scam July 11, 2013
- What Game of Thrones teaches us about business communications March 15, 2013
- Gallup: 82% of managers were bad hires April 29, 2014
- How to Maintain Productivity While Working Virtually October 11, 2012
- mettechn123: Our state of art servers and products are protecte...
- Ora Lassila: You imply that Square works with "most smartphone...
- Do you have your insurance policy? | TDS Business: […] are still connected. Whether it is throu...
- Tony Stark: Promoted to manager? Yeah, we can dream....
- Your chance to swim with the sharks! | TDS Business: […] food for dogs.” Not too long ago Kelly...
#SmallBiz 2014 advice Barclay Pollak biz Biz Advice Brad Miller Business business advice business blog content marketing Delora Newton Employees entrepreneur Facebook HR InBusiness Jason Mueller jody glynn Patrick laura schmitz Lendio managedIP managedIP Hosted Marketing Melody Campbell sales SBA Small Biz small business SMB SMBs social media Startup Stephanie Reed TDS TDSBizBlog TDS Biz Blog TDS Business Blog TDS managedIP TDS Telecom Technology twitter Ty Kiisel VoIP Wisconsin
- Barclay Pollak (RSS) (86)
- Brad Miller (RSS) (8)
- Brandon Allen (RSS) (2)
- Charles Borrell (RSS) (6)
- Dawn Mentzer (RSS) (6)
- Delora Newton (RSS) (20)
- Dr. Lynea Diane LaVoy (RSS) (4)
- Guest Blogger (RSS) (74)
- Jackie Nagel (RSS) (2)
- Jason Mueller (RSS) (12)
- Jody Glynn Patrick (RSS) (107)
- John Gregory Olson (RSS) (5)
- Kim George (RSS) (3)
- Kris Prusynski (RSS) (21)
- Leslie Ann Howard (RSS) (2)
- Melody Campbell (RSS) (9)
- Mike MacDonald (RSS) (4)
- Rick Paine (RSS) (4)
- Rick Swanson (RSS) (5)
- Stephanie Reed (RSS) (16)
- TDS Security Team (RSS) (3)
- Ty Kiisel (RSS) (24)