About Kris PrusynskiKris works on the Commercial Marketing team at TDS Telecom and helps TDS achieve their online objectives through digital marketing and website optimization. She has worked in the digital marketing space for over 15 years, in product categories as diverse as shoes, banking, beds and pig farming supplies (really!). Kris has both undergraduate degrees and an MBA from the University of Wisconsin - Madison and therefore bleeds Badger red. She’s a veteran blogger on topics ranging from digital marketing to Wisconsin fish frys to the sweet necessity of ugly office sweaters. Nowadays, you’re more likely to find her on Twitter or Google+ trying to decipher the mysteries of A Song of Ice and Fire. In her spare time, you can find Kris kayaking, hanging out at the dog park, or thinking about lawn care.
Top 10 Reasons Your Salon Needs High-Speed Internet
You and your staff may have the scissor skills that thrill, but it takes more than talent to run a successful salon. It takes fast,… more...
Four Ways to Step Up your Out of Office Game
Why be boring when you can write out of office messages that show appreciation, promote, educate and entertain.
Should you be the hero of your company’s story?
At the end of the hit musical “Hamilton”, the characters ask, “Who lives? Who dies? Who tells your story?” While history is written by the… more...
Where in the world do you work?
With today's technology, do traditional desk jobs even exist anymore? Working from anywhere isn't a trend - it's a fact of modern life. We want to know howmany places you've worked from in the last 7 days.
Tortillas, Mixtapes & the Hall of Faces – Impressions from SXSW
Blogger Kris Prusynski shares highlights from this year's South by Southwest conference in Austin, Texas.
Office Madness – The Winner Takes It All
Your votes are in and the winner of the 2016 Office Madness competition is No Privacy! While I was personally rooting for Microwaved Fish, it’s… more...
Office Madness – The Finals
Over the last two weeks, you helped us whittle the field of office annoyances down to two worthy entries. From the teammates division, those gossipy… more...
Office Madness – Semi-Final #2
While Poor Toilet Etiquette and Coming to Work Sick had their share of supporters, you ultimately decided that Gossipers are the biggest teammate-related office annoyance.… more...
Office Madness – Semi-Final #1
After last week’s furious competition, we’re down to the final four. Our first matchup pits the runaway winner of the Kitchen division, Microwaved Fish, against… more...
TDS Connect Business Blog
Learn more about how TDS Business can help your company with innovative business communications services and solutions. Discover TDS Fiber Internet, Phone, VoIP Solutions and TV.
- Sun outages expected March 1-9 March 2, 2023
- How social media can boost your small business February 21, 2023
- Crush your business’ 2023 goals by making them SMART January 25, 2023
- Hybrid work is the future, here’s how TDS can help your business January 12, 2023
- TDS rakes in awards in 2022 December 28, 2022
- Give ‘Em What They Want: The Small Perk with the Big Payoff September 18, 2012
- Work-Life Balance is a scam July 11, 2013
- How to Maintain Productivity While Working Virtually October 11, 2012
- The ‘Big Five’ office annoyances & How to deal with them February 11, 2013
- What Game of Thrones teaches us about business communications March 15, 2013
- The Coworking Kitchen: Making People Feel at Home In Our Space: […] members assist by marking and tossing th...
- Salina: good...
- Sophie: Great rules and great post! You'd think that this...
- Steve Hubacher: the 1st commandment should be "If you take the la...
- Anna Larson: I could never even fathom not communicating with a...
advice Barclay Pollak biz Biz Advice Business business advice Business Internet business news Business Tips entrepreneur Facebook high speed internet HR InBusiness Jason Mueller jody glynn Patrick Leadership LinkedIn managedIP managedIP Hosted Marketing productivity sales Small Biz small business SMB SMBs social media Startup Stephanie Reed TDS TDS Biz Blog TDSBizBlog TDS Business TDS Business Blog TDS Telecom TDS Tips Technology telecommuting Tips and Advice twitter Ty Kiisel VoIP Wisconsin work from home