Business Communications Advice Right from the Experts: Join a live webinar with independent analyst firm Frost & Sullivan
The independent experts at Frost & Sullivan invite you to a live webinar on VoIP and Unified Communications (UC) technologies. Specifically:
- Evidence that hosted VoIP and UC adoption is growing
- Are your competitors and peers choosing this technology?
- Factors driving demand for VoIP communications
- What do businesses achieve by switching to this technology?
- Where cloud communications provides the best fit
- Is your organization wasting its time considering this technology?
- How to select the most appropriate solution and provider
- Complimentary buyers guide with real-world, independent analysis
Mark your calendar! On March 1, 2017, from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. (CST)
Speaker: Elka Popova, program director at Frost & Sullivan, a business VoIP and UC expert, will lead the webinar and answer your questions, live.
Sign up at www.mytdsbusiness.com/webinar. If you have a scheduling conflict, register to receive a recording of the webinar after March 1. All registrants will also receive a complimentary copy of Frost & Sullivan’s thorough Buyer’s Guide after the webinar.
Sign up now!
Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan brings more than 50 years of experience in partnering with Global 1,000 companies, emerging businesses and the investment community from more than 40 offices on six continents. The company’s highly respected Growth Partnership Service provides business owners, managers and IT personnel with disciplined research and best-practice models to drive the generation, evaluation, and implementation of powerful growth strategies.