Tag Archives | small business advice
Since 2010, small businesses have been officially involved in the post-Thanksgiving holiday shopping frenzy with Small Business Saturday. As a local, small business this day may be daunting and intimidating. Whether it is your first Small Business Saturday or your eighth, here are 7 helpful tips to best prepare your business.
Polls show that the majority of U.S. voters want to see the minimum wage raised. Blogger and award winning business journalist Jody Glynn Patrick explains why the debate raises just as many questions as it does answers.
Think your company is too small for marketing? Blogger Brad Miller tells you why you're wrong.
Finding efficiencies in your store will allow you to spend more time working on your business not in your business. Blogger and entrepreneur Melody Campbell explains.
TDS Connect Business Blog
Learn more about how TDS Business can help your company with innovative business communications services and solutions. Discover TDS Fiber, Internet, Phone and VoIP Services.
- Earn some $, refer a business April 5, 2021
- Protecting small businesses seeking financing during the pandemic April 1, 2021
- Top 6 reasons businesses are choosing fiber March 29, 2021
- What is symmetrical speed, and why should you (and your business) care? March 24, 2021
- Why your salon’s internet reliability really matters March 21, 2021
- Give ‘Em What They Want: The Small Perk with the Big Payoff September 18, 2012
- Work-Life Balance is a scam July 11, 2013
- How to Maintain Productivity While Working Virtually October 11, 2012
- The ‘Big Five’ office annoyances & How to deal with them February 11, 2013
- What Game of Thrones teaches us about business communications March 15, 2013
- The Coworking Kitchen: Making People Feel at Home In Our Space: […] members assist by marking and tossing th...
- Salina: good...
- Sophie: Great rules and great post! You'd think that this...
- Steve Hubacher: the 1st commandment should be "If you take the la...
- Anna Larson: I could never even fathom not communicating with a...
2014 advice Barclay Pollak biz Biz Advice Business business advice Business Internet business news Business Tips entrepreneur Facebook high speed internet HR InBusiness Jason Mueller jody glynn Patrick Leadership managedIP managedIP Hosted Marketing office life productivity sales Small Biz small business SMB SMBs social media Startup Stephanie Reed TDS TDS Biz Blog TDSBizBlog TDS Business TDS Business Blog TDS Telecom TDS Tips Technology telecommuting Tips and Advice twitter Ty Kiisel VoIP Wisconsin