Tag Archives | Tech Tips
October is National Cyber Security Awareness Month – the perfect time to give your accounts and devices the protection they deserve, and learn about the current threats you face online. While there is no sure-fire way to completely defend your different accounts and devices, there are some general guidelines that everyone can use to fight back against unwanted intrusion at home and in the workplace.
According to The Muse, one in three employers reject candidates based on what they find online. Here are some tips for maintaining and protecting your social media identity.
It's always nice when a customer is willing to talk about their experience with your products or services, especially if it's positive. We're proud to work with fantastic, community-oriented businesses likes Prairie Athletic Club. If you're considering using TDS, this is a good place to start!
The holiday season is known as the time of giving, but don’t let that fool you into thinking you can’t buy things for yourself. If that holiday or year-end bonus is burning a hole in your pocket, below are 7 tech gifts that are perfect for your home or office.
Since 2010, small businesses have been officially involved in the post-Thanksgiving holiday shopping frenzy with Small Business Saturday. As a local, small business this day may be daunting and intimidating. Whether it is your first Small Business Saturday or your eighth, here are 7 helpful tips to best prepare your business.
Ken Paker, SVP of Information & Network Technologies and CTO, recently presented at the ISE EXPO Tech Talk. To give attendees a preview of the expo's Tech Talk, Ken also participated in a Q&A for ISE Magazine.
This month's webinar will show you what you'll need to do to get your new employee's managedIP service up and running.
In this quick and fun webinar, we define voicemail, show you how to manage your voicemail service without ever picking up your phone and, of course, explain how to check your voicemail.
Would you like to make that red flashing light telling you that you’ve got a voicemail go away? Then don’t miss the opportunity to register for a free managedIP educational webinar. The webinar starts at 3 p.m. CST and runs for 15 minutes.
TDS Connect Business Blog
Learn more about how TDS Business can help your company with innovative business communications services and solutions. Discover TDS Fiber, Internet, Phone and VoIP Services.
- Top 10 Secrets For Web Design Success November 14, 2019
- Veterans Day Q&A November 11, 2019
- Hotel Exercises for the holiday season November 3, 2019
- 7 Essential LinkedIn Tips October 27, 2019
- The Value of Consulting a Trusted Advisor in Making Telecom Decisions October 22, 2019
- Give ‘Em What They Want: The Small Perk with the Big Payoff September 18, 2012
- Work-Life Balance is a scam July 11, 2013
- What Game of Thrones teaches us about business communications March 15, 2013
- How to Maintain Productivity While Working Virtually October 11, 2012
- The ‘Big Five’ office annoyances & How to deal with them February 11, 2013
- The Coworking Kitchen: Making People Feel at Home In Our Space: […] members assist by marking and tossing th...
- Salina: good...
- Sophie: Great rules and great post! You'd think that this...
- Steve Hubacher: the 1st commandment should be "If you take the la...
- Anna Larson: I could never even fathom not communicating with a...
advice Barclay Pollak biz Biz Advice Business business advice Business Internet business news Business Tips entrepreneur Facebook high speed internet HR InBusiness Jason Mueller jody glynn Patrick Leadership LinkedIn managedIP managedIP Hosted Marketing productivity sales Small Biz small business SMB SMBs social media Startup Stephanie Reed TDS TDS Biz Blog TDSBizBlog TDS Business TDS Business Blog TDS Telecom TDS Tips Technology telecommuting Tips and Advice twitter Ty Kiisel VoIP Wisconsin work from home