About Krista LedbetterKrista Ledbetter comes from a newspaper reporting background. Several years, tweets, and a career shift later, she keeps busy as a brand journalist for TDS Telecom. You're most likely to find her running or on the couch--hers or otherwise. She enjoys both in equal measure.
The TDS field services team in Vermont has a lot to pat itself on the back for in 2016. David Colbert, manager of Field Services,… more...
TDS business customers in St. George, Utah, and Mesquite, Nevada, can now work faster online with the launch of 300Mbps internet speed, the company announced today.
The move aims to boost network capacity and reliability for customers in TDS’ largest market. Read more:
“All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.” We’re all familiar with that pop culture reference, right? Right along with, “Redrum. Redrum. Redrum.”… more...
More than 70 percent of adult internet users use Facebook. Chances are most of you are among the 70 percent. It's difficult to find an adult who doesn't use social media today. But social media use during work hours is a delicate topic. Read more:
Trade shows: are they a worthwhile company investment or a just a place to hand out branded knick-knacks and can koozies? Read more:
Ah, the art of the conference call. Seems simple, right? Dial in, listen up, and let the productivity flow. Wrong. Read more:
Whether you're climbing Everest or the corporate ladder, the same lessons can be learned and applied in both situations. Read more:
You can warn. You can educate. You can try. But, chances are, your employees are still going to fall for a cyber scam from time to time. Find out what your employees are falling for:
TDS Connect Business Blog
Learn more about how TDS Business can help your company with innovative business communications services and solutions. Discover TDS Fiber, Internet, Phone and VoIP Services.
- How to spot, stop, and report post-disaster scams September 3, 2021
- TDS associates building towards a good cause August 23, 2021
- The low-down on high-speed internet August 4, 2021
- TDS named Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion July 20, 2021
- The growth of Esports and how it impacts TDS July 8, 2021
- Give ‘Em What They Want: The Small Perk with the Big Payoff September 18, 2012
- Work-Life Balance is a scam July 11, 2013
- How to Maintain Productivity While Working Virtually October 11, 2012
- The ‘Big Five’ office annoyances & How to deal with them February 11, 2013
- What Game of Thrones teaches us about business communications March 15, 2013
- The Coworking Kitchen: Making People Feel at Home In Our Space: […] members assist by marking and tossing th...
- Salina: good...
- Sophie: Great rules and great post! You'd think that this...
- Steve Hubacher: the 1st commandment should be "If you take the la...
- Anna Larson: I could never even fathom not communicating with a...
2014 advice Barclay Pollak biz Biz Advice Business business advice Business Internet business news Business Tips entrepreneur Facebook high speed internet HR InBusiness Jason Mueller jody glynn Patrick Leadership managedIP managedIP Hosted Marketing office life productivity sales Small Biz small business SMB SMBs social media Startup Stephanie Reed TDS TDS Biz Blog TDSBizBlog TDS Business TDS Business Blog TDS Telecom TDS Tips Technology telecommuting Tips and Advice twitter Ty Kiisel VoIP Wisconsin