Tag Archives | telecom
Making telecom decisions can be difficult, and having a trusted advisor to talk to is invaluable.
A lot has changed through the years in the business world. Telecommunications is no different. TDS Telecom Director of Sales, Kristi Keip, weighs in on some of the most notable changes.
Signing a contract is never fun. So many sheets of paper and tiny, tiny print. But signing a telecom contract doesn't have to be stress inducing. Blogger Charles Borrell tells you why a contract may actually be good for your business and what five things you should consider before signing on the dotted line.
Mountains of snow and sub zero crippled much of the country this past week. For some TDS Technicians they've been dealing with these types of conditions for weeks. Blogger DeAnne Boegli shares their story and pictures in this blog.
You don't have to do a lot to give back to your community. Blogger Barclay Pollak tells you why giving back is important and offers a few examples to help get you in the spirit.
Five quick, top-of-mind reasons to consider telecommuting: (1) your workforce expands beyond available space infrastructure; (2) to enable customer/technical support employees to tap into customer… more...
TDS Connect Business Blog
Learn more about how TDS Business can help your company with innovative business communications services and solutions. Discover TDS Fiber, Internet, Phone and VoIP Services.
- How does fiber optic high speed internet improve your communications? February 25, 2020
- Black History Month: Famous Inventors February 20, 2020
- Your workers are losing a week of productivity every year February 18, 2020
- Life hack for stress reduction: Mindfulness Meditation February 14, 2020
- What is symmetrical speed, and why should you (and your business) care? February 11, 2020
- Give ‘Em What They Want: The Small Perk with the Big Payoff September 18, 2012
- Work-Life Balance is a scam July 11, 2013
- What Game of Thrones teaches us about business communications March 15, 2013
- How to Maintain Productivity While Working Virtually October 11, 2012
- The ‘Big Five’ office annoyances & How to deal with them February 11, 2013
- The Coworking Kitchen: Making People Feel at Home In Our Space: […] members assist by marking and tossing th...
- Salina: good...
- Sophie: Great rules and great post! You'd think that this...
- Steve Hubacher: the 1st commandment should be "If you take the la...
- Anna Larson: I could never even fathom not communicating with a...
advice Barclay Pollak biz Biz Advice Business business advice Business Internet business news Business Tips entrepreneur Facebook high speed internet HR InBusiness Jason Mueller jody glynn Patrick Leadership LinkedIn managedIP managedIP Hosted Marketing productivity sales Small Biz small business SMB SMBs social media Startup Stephanie Reed TDS TDS Biz Blog TDSBizBlog TDS Business TDS Business Blog TDS Telecom TDS Tips Technology telecommuting Tips and Advice twitter Ty Kiisel VoIP Wisconsin work from home