Tag Archives | telecom
A lot has changed through the years in the business world. Telecommunications is no different. TDS Telecom Director of Sales, Kristi Keip, weighs in on some of the most notable changes.
Making telecom decisions can be difficult, and having a trusted advisor to talk to is invaluable.
Signing a contract is never fun. So many sheets of paper and tiny, tiny print. But signing a telecom contract doesn't have to be stress inducing. Blogger Charles Borrell tells you why a contract may actually be good for your business and what five things you should consider before signing on the dotted line.
Mountains of snow and sub zero crippled much of the country this past week. For some TDS Technicians they've been dealing with these types of conditions for weeks. Blogger DeAnne Boegli shares their story and pictures in this blog.
You don't have to do a lot to give back to your community. Blogger Barclay Pollak tells you why giving back is important and offers a few examples to help get you in the spirit.
Five quick, top-of-mind reasons to consider telecommuting: (1) your workforce expands beyond available space infrastructure; (2) to enable customer/technical support employees to tap into customer… more...
TDS Connect Business Blog
Learn more about how TDS Business can help your company with innovation business communications services and solutions. Discover TDS Fiber, Internet, Phone and VoIP Services.
- In case you missed it: Disaster Preparation May 25, 2018
- Helping your team deal with change May 24, 2018
- Life hack for stress reduction: Mindfulness Meditation May 18, 2018
- managedIP Webinar: Disaster preparation May 15, 2018
- Biotech Review: What your body reveals about you. May 11, 2018
- Give ‘Em What They Want: The Small Perk with the Big Payoff September 18, 2012
- Work-Life Balance is a scam July 11, 2013
- What Game of Thrones teaches us about business communications March 15, 2013
- How to Maintain Productivity While Working Virtually October 11, 2012
- The ‘Big Five’ office annoyances & How to deal with them February 11, 2013
- Mike: One thing that I have used in travel as well as at...
- PrasantaShee: If you wish to have free HD VOIP Audio conferencin...
- Bernadette Burg: I agree with some of the awareness of Gen Z, howev...
- Patrick Yates: Great piece!!...
- In the Know: What’s new in biotech agriculture | TDS Business: […] sex-war waged against moths? Remember ou...
2014 advice Barclay Pollak biz Biz Advice Business business advice business news Business Tips email entrepreneur Facebook HR InBusiness Jason Mueller jody glynn Patrick Leadership managedIP managedIP Hosted Marketing Mike MacDonald productivity sales Small Biz small business SMB SMBs social media Startup Stephanie Reed TDS TDSBizBlog TDS Biz Blog TDS Business TDS Business Blog TDS Telecom Technology telecommuting Tips and Advice twitter Ty Kiisel VoIP Wisconsin work work from home