Tag Archives | TDS
Recently, TDS Telecom President and CEO, Jim Butman decided to challenge job-seekers and future professionals alike to take a look at TDS. It’s no secret; CEOs nationwide are facing record unemployment levels, coupled with a widening skills gap. Here's my take as a millennial who works at TDS.
A lot has changed through the years in the business world. Telecommunications is no different. TDS Telecom Director of Sales, Kristi Keip, weighs in on some of the most notable changes.
We want your help to reel in more businesses like you. Click here to the get the rest of the details!
At the end of 2017, TDS Telecom President and CEO Dave Wittwer will be retiring. Jim Butman, our current COO, will take over effective January 1, 2018.
After 32 of the biggest office annoyances were pitted against each other, two remain as the most annoying: Refrigerator Thieves and Coming to Work Sick It's time to cast your vote for number one!
Between Snapchat's recent IPO and 2017 projected social media trends, the app couldn't be hotter. Learn how to create a Geofilter!
The move aims to boost network capacity and reliability for customers in TDS’ largest market. Read more:
TDS in Roachdale, Indiana made headlines last week after the company donated its former regional headquarters to the community. That’s right. An entire building was… more...
Every Toastmaster’s journey starts with a single speech. That’s the message of Toastmasters International, a nonprofit educational organization that teaches public speaking and leadership skills… more...
TDS Connect Business Blog
Learn more about how TDS Business can help your company with innovative business communications services and solutions. Discover TDS Fiber, Internet, Phone and VoIP Services.
- FTC: Fighting Coronavirus May 14, 2020
- Mental Health Awareness Month: Tips and resources May 11, 2020
- Squatty Potty talks TDS May 6, 2020
- Prairie Athletic Club’s experience with TDS April 27, 2020
- Alert for small business owners needing PPP loans April 22, 2020
- Give ‘Em What They Want: The Small Perk with the Big Payoff September 18, 2012
- Work-Life Balance is a scam July 11, 2013
- How to Maintain Productivity While Working Virtually October 11, 2012
- The ‘Big Five’ office annoyances & How to deal with them February 11, 2013
- What Game of Thrones teaches us about business communications March 15, 2013
- The Coworking Kitchen: Making People Feel at Home In Our Space: […] members assist by marking and tossing th...
- Salina: good...
- Sophie: Great rules and great post! You'd think that this...
- Steve Hubacher: the 1st commandment should be "If you take the la...
- Anna Larson: I could never even fathom not communicating with a...
2014 advice Barclay Pollak biz Biz Advice Business business advice Business Internet business news Business Tips entrepreneur Facebook high speed internet HR InBusiness Jason Mueller jody glynn Patrick Leadership managedIP managedIP Hosted Marketing office life productivity sales Small Biz small business SMB SMBs social media Startup Stephanie Reed TDS TDS Biz Blog TDSBizBlog TDS Business TDS Business Blog TDS Telecom TDS Tips Technology telecommuting Tips and Advice twitter Ty Kiisel VoIP Wisconsin